“Wont be back”

Travelodge Bognor Regis
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fontwell
Travelodge Bognor Regis
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fontwell
Scotland
“Wont be back”
Reviewed 26 June 2006

Stayed here for a couple nights with my wife in June 2006. Room was what you should expect for what your paying. Ordered breakfasts from the front desk to be delivered for both mornings, first morning it was delivered an hour early with items missing. Reported this to the front desk, was given what appeared to be a sincere apology and was assured this would not happen again. Guess what? Next morning breakfasts an hour early with items missing. If your booking here watch out for that, otherwise, everything was ok.

• Stayed June 2006

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 26 March 2006

This place wasn't new, but it was clean and for the money a bargain. I stayed here with wife and two kids aged 9 & 10. Make sure you book at least 21 days in advance and you can get in for as little as 10 pounds!! Use the --- site to get supersaver deals.

• Stayed March 2006
1 Thank Roddy66
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 23 October 2005

I assume that this is the "Travelodge Arundel Fontwell" (as that it is how I believe it comes up on Travelodge's website, re the A27/A29 location).

We stayed at a number of Travelodges on our recent Great Britain tour, and this was in the bottom two in terms of our satisfaction level. Reception staff were friendly, but did not appear to take care of a bathroom mould problem that we asked to have fixed/cleaned up.

We used the hotel as a base for a day trip out to Portsmouth (about a 22 mile or so drive as I recall), and it served that purpose well, affording easy access to the highway to get there.

• Stayed August 2005
3 Thank Family_two_boys

Travellers are raving about these Fontwell hotels

Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2005

I stayed here in December 2004 as I was visiting Fontwell Park Races. The racecourse was about 150 yards from the Travelodge, ideal.

I asked for a quiet, non-smoking room and that is what I got. I normally can hear pins drop from half a mile away when staying at hotels and moan about noise all night, but I got two very good nights' sleep in a very clean room. At the time they were doing a web rate special and the rate was only £25 per night. You know what to expect with these lodges and I was very pleased. The lady on the desk was very pleasant and the chamber maids were young and pretty and did a good job. Also, my horse which was running at Fontwell Park Races won his race, my owners syndicate won about £3000 prize money and I had £50 on him at 6/1 and won £300.

All in all I had a marvellous time!

• Stayed December 2004
1 Thank The Fat Punter
Wiltshire, UK
Reviewed 18 July 2004

We stayed in this 'hotel' in Summer 2003. It was the most atrocious excuse for a hotel we have ever witnessed. The room we were initially allocated hadn't been cleaned AT ALL. We were then allocated another room. This room was onto the double carriage way and it was very hot - but we couldn't leave the window open due to the road noise. We asked for a fan or different room but were told neither was available. After the shower head came off and nearly hit me on the head because it was so blocked with limescale we complained again and were given a full refund. We hardly slept at all (one of the wheels on the bed had come off, it was hot, noisy, etc...) and I can honestly say that I wouldn't let my worst enemy stay in this establishment. Keep away!

• Stayed July 2003
4 Thank MartinaZT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fontwell
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell Park
Chichester Park Hotel
#6 of 8 in Chichester
The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant
Travelodge Chichester Emsworth

Been to Travelodge Bognor Regis? Share your experiences!