Stayed before and looked dated, but now a different place, clean, excellent staff and comfortable rooms, quality breakfast and value for money. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for overall value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Birch Hotel is located in the West Sussex town of Haywards Heath , 3 miles from Burgess Hill, 18 miles from Brighton and 15 miles from Gatwick Airport. The original building was built in c.1874 And still retains some of the original features, including oak panelling in the lounge area and stained glass windows on the main staircase. The Birch Hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment over the last few years making it the perfect venue for business or leisure. The main facilities of The Birch Hotel are: 51 en-suite bedrooms, all with Free wired internet access, 6 Conference rooms ideal for interviewing up to theatre style for 60 persons, (all rooms have wireless internet access), 3 banqueting rooms suitable for the small family celebration from 10 guests up to 80 guests for a seated reception. The Birch Hotel is licensed for Civil and Partnership ceremonies. The Birch offers the Courtyard resytaurant or our new modern Bistro Bar for dining .On site free carpark with a small side garden. The Hotel is Non Smoking throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Birch Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Haywards Heath
- Haywards Heath Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Birch Hotel Haywards Heath, West Sussex