“Fantastic”

Price range: US$33 - US$134
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Thank you to the staff at Jeremy's for a wonderful lunch, excellent food and service. Can't wait to return in the near future.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I go to this restaurant for every special occasion and I have taken several friends and family members there, all of which have agreed that it is an amazing dining experience. The staff are lovely and friendly, the food not only looks amazing but tastes divine.
On arrival you are seated at the bar and brought a canape as an extra as well as the most amazing walnut bread when seated at your table (other choices offered also) - all complimentary. This may not be the cheapest of nights out but you get the whole dining experience of a top class restaurant and I have never been disappointed. Will continue without a doubt to go there for all special occasions. Don't get me wrong I have tried many other places but nothing ever lives up to the Jeremy's dining experience

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had great expectations of Jermey's after both reading and hearing great things and I'm afraid the food didn't live up to the expectations.

The staff were lovely and the service brillant but the food was only average and in parts,bland.

Would much rather have visited The Witch Inn in Haywards Heath again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

A lot of friends have recommended Jeremy’s to me so decided to book for my birthday dinner. Expectations were quite high given read in The Times they were 7th for the most romantic restaurant in the UK.

Nice enough welcome. Asked if we wanted to go to the bar for a drink before our meal but it was quite packed out. Very small bar area so we went straight to our table.

The Staff were very pleasant but what threw me was the menu. No Steak. First restaurant I’ve ever been too and not seen any type of beef on the menu. Starters I went for the goat’s cheese salad, husband went for the prawns. Not very exciting when it came out. Bland food.

Mains I went for the lamb. My husband chose the partridge. I had two (!) very small slices of lamb mixed in with a mess of something else. Fried Aubergine which was awful. Husband’s partridge wasn’t great either. We asked for some sides of green beans and ended up with a tasteless cabbage.

We went for desserts just because it was my birthday and kindly I was brought a happy birthday ensemble on a plate with a candle. Nice touch.

Overall, food was passable; restaurant was noisy, not cosy at all. Not sure why it has a recommendation for most romantic restaurant because it wasn’t.

Won’t be back. Would rather hit The Pass in Horsham again.

Shame.

1  Thank Lovelylass38
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Had a well-prepared and very tasty lunch to celebrate mother in law's birthday. Unhurried and careful service. My pheasant was splendidly succulent. Great value in lovely surroundings.