“Good for late night food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Four Seasons Takeaway
Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in Lancing
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 June 2014

When you have the late night munchies after the pub this place hits the spot...chicken, pizza ribs, burgers all cooked on the spot. brilliant

4  Thank George H
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Takeaway

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I eat a lot of take-aways and I can honestly say this is one of the best, the variety of food is good, and it is all freshly cooked to order, so its best to phone your order through so you do not have to wait to long. I understand delivery is free so I might try that next time.
Keep up the good work, Barry The Taxi

4  Thank Barry C
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Best takeaway burger I have ever had, and my partner thought so too (and she;s a very fussy eeter).. cannot recommend enough, will never want anutha takeawy!! Amazing!!!

9  Thank Bill A
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Best value pizzas for miles around just as good as dominoes at a fraction of the cost! A firm favourite!

12  Thank DavidAmexGold
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Best takeaway I have ever had, and my partner thought so too (and he;s a very fussy eeter).. cannot recommend enough, will never want anutha kebab!! Amazing!!!

19  Thank Matt D