“Lovely place, lovely people!”
Review of Leeside B&B

Leeside B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Littlehampton
Leeside B&B
Ranked #8 of 15 Littlehampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We are visiting Littlehampton for many years and we always stay with Val and Dave. Simply because the place is all we need. It is spotless, comfortable, there is a tea making facilities, biscuits, hairdryer, spare toothbrush etc. Breakfast is made to your liking, owners are very friendly and it’s close to the beach. It’s just Perfect! 100% recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jo J

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I needed a last-minute room so booked this B & B without much research. I was lucky! The owners are genuinely friendly and very welcoming. My very comfortable bed had a teddy bear on it and I appreciated the bath in my bathroom (as well as shower) plus thoughtful touches such as a toothbrush, in case I'd forgotten mine! Breakast in the conservatory, overlooking the fields, was delicious - filter coffee, lovely home made fruit salad and perfect porridge. Other guests had a cooked breakfast and could choose exactly what items they wanted - nothing seemed too much trouble. Don't be put off by the "factory-type" buildings across the road - there was no noise while I was there (my room faced the front) and I didn't hear any noise from other rooms either. A good old fashioned B & B run just as it should be, by a lovely couple.

Room Tip: My room was downstairs facing the road but I wasn't disturbed by any noise - just the occasional...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank travellinglight89
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We stopped here as we were on a scooter ralley for the weekend.
The room was very clean and fresh,with tea and coffee making facilities in our room.we were also given a biscuit barrel which my husband loved!
One of the day's we had a very early start,so was not able to have breakfast.
Val and Dave made us a lovely packed lunch which lasted until our evening meal!
The breakfast is to die for!A choice of cereal or fresh fruit,followed by a good old english breakfast,and not at all greasy!Lovely!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank happy4741
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We have just returned from a trip to Littlehampton not the not the nicest place we have visited but our stay with Val and Dave could not have been better. The place is spotlessly clean and we had such a nice warm welcome from them both. Breakfast was very good especially the fruit salad and nothing was too much trouble. I would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay in that area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I only stayed or one night at this family-run B and B, but I highly recommend it. It is very clean, welcoming, the hosts go out of their way to welcome you, ask you what you would like for breakfast (which included a delicious homemade fruit salad).
I found it veru handy to see a show in Chichester, with a really warm welcome and at a much more reasonable place

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank jean pierre p
Reviewed 3 August 2011

From the very start when I phoned to book this B&B up the owners of this clean, tidy and good sized B&B couldn't have been more helpful, understanding or done more.
They were able to fit me in an extra night and this bedroom was equal to the first but was a bit more compact.
The beds were comfy, the rooms had everything one would wish for and at a price that was very resonable.
I will be sure to be visiting this lovely and friendly B&B on Rope Walk in Littlehampton again.

Room Tip: Top value This B&B is ideal for those visiting Littlehampton
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I stayed here whilst working in the area and was surprised at what a fabulous place this is. It is more like a 5 star hotel than a b&b. Unfortunately I missed breakfast as I was working nights, but to mine and my collegues surprise we even had a pack lunch kitted out for us to see us through. I can't recommend this place enough!

• Stayed: February 2011