“Simply, the Best”
Review of Racing Greens

Racing Greens
Ranked #6 of 15 Littlehampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 May 2012

If you want a happy stay in Littlehampton save your time and don't bother looking any further.You simply won't find better than Racing Greens. It's impeccable. Sincerely, DD and Mrs D.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank D.D_and_Mrs.L.D
There are newer reviews for Racing Greens

Reviewed 10 April 2012

I don't stay in B&Bs that often and generally don't really feel they're my cup of tea - HOWEVER - this is a DELIGHTFUL place to stay - one of the warmest welcomes we've experienced - Alan and Elieen are wonderful hosts. The room was great - VERY comfortable bed, clean and neat. Breakfast was a real treat and the location, being two minutes from the sea front, was perfect. The thing that really made our stay, however, was the friendliness of the owners - simply two of the nicest people you could meet. Warmly welcoming and friendly, they genuinely made us feel so welcome from the very first minute we stepped inside. First class all round. Thank you so much. What a nice surprise to find such a nice place!

Room Tip: I believe there are only two rooms - we saw both as sister-in-law and niece were in the other room...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I had a marvellously comfortable and welcoming 1 night stay while in the area for work. My room was pleasant, spacious and quiet. Breafast was delicious and I ate while looking out over the green to the sea. Alan was friendly and helpful and gave me directions into town so I could walk to work along the sea and river front, making the most of my short stay. I liked the fact that they are reasonably eco-conscious, aiming to put the 'green' in Racing Greens. Am considering a slightly longer stay in their self-contained accom as Alan gave me loads of info about attractions in the area, so I may return with my family.

Room Tip: I think mine was a ground floor room at the back of the property, next to the breafast room. It was...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Wonderful 2 night stay at Racing Greens with my elderly Mother. Alan and Eileen were very friendly and helpful. Our room was spotlessly clean, en suite was lovely. Comfortable beds and a wonderful leisurely breakfast, looking out over the green. We really couldn't have picked a better place to stay. Would love to come again. Thank you so much. Sue and Chris.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2011

just about the best B and B we have ever been to ...they are lovley. you will not find a better place anywhere.
thanks from all the family

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Very welcoming as soon as we arrived. Alan and Eileen made sure we had everything we wanted.

The room was spotless with everything we could have needed, including fridge, hairdryer, towels, and some toiletries. Very nice en suite which was also extremely clean and modern.

The breakfast was amazing! A great variety of foods including fruit, cereals, homemade breads and everything for a cooked English breakfast (I would recommend the scrambled eggs!)

The location was perfect for us. A very short walk to get onto the beach, and a lovely walk along the river. Close to the town and restaurants as well. Not far from Arundel where we spent one day.

It was a fantastic weekend break and I hope we will visit there again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire S
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Alan and Eileen are really good hosts ,nothing is too much trouble and consequently you receive a level of service that is rare nowadays. The b&b is very close to the promenade and beach ,just a short walk across a green . Its a ten minute walk past the yacht harbour into the town centre. Lots of information available re places of interest around the area and places to eat locally. Hard to beat the great breakfast that Alan provides though. Having stayed there for long weekends ,several times, over recent years I am aware that they constantly keep the rooms to a really good standard and are always adding extra touches. An example being a fantastic large walk in shower cubicle with power shower in one of the b/b rooms. A quick summary would be that the rooms are comfortable with thought given to those little extras including the provision of wi fi. Not that I am a fanatic but the cleanliness and attention to detail cant be faulted. For familIes its well worth considering the holiday apartments that provide even greater flexibility. I genuinely would find it hard to believe that your stay in the area would not be added to by your experience at Racing Greens

Room Tip: In the B& B I feel the first floor room with the large walk in shower is probably the best room...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank davidbertram1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littlehampton
Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington
#1 of 15 in Littlehampton
Arun Sands
Arun Sands
#7 of 15 in Littlehampton

Been to Racing Greens? Share your experiences!