“Inspire Leisure”

West Sussex, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Inspire Leisure”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Having been using Leisure centre for years have always found staff at any level always willing to help with a smile

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Andrew Heidi S

Littlehampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“swimming in littlehampton”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

As the swimming pool is next to the beach the car park is not cheap to park. but you could park in the side road next to the pool. Staff are friendly and helpful. O.K the changing rooms are basic,it not that you want to live there, but get changed have swim and enjoy.
Felpham is much the same but I've found the pool much cooler.
pools in Worthing and Brighton to busy,
So to some it up we are lucky of what we have.
thanks

1 Thank baldrab
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Pretty average”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I use this facility fairly regularly for swimming as it is much less busy than Splashpoint in Worthing. On the whole, I think it's ok but there are a few frustrations that niggle. I would echo the comments re the changing rooms; they're pretty basic and the lockers need maintaining better. I invariably use the adult swimming lanes to trundle along for my lengths but get rather annoyed at the behaviour of some of my fellow swimmers; some are clearly in the wrong lane for their speed and/or decide to have a lengthy chat with their pals at the end of the lane blocking it for those who want to keep swimming. Think the lifeguards should be much more proactive in enforcing these rules, which are clearly stated on the notices.

Biggest problem I find is the chemicals used for keeping the pool clean. I invariably end up sneezing almost continuously for 24 hours after each swim and generally feeling quite unwell. Can't say I've ever had this problem anywhere else so I'm a bit baffled as to what's different about this pool?!

4 Thank hunky4
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Gym,Swim and sauna”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had SPA day with my husband,had sauna and swim in big pool.They do children's parties and have a lots of clubs there,gym is reasonale.

Visited January 2014
Littlehampton
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“O.K. for me!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I can only speak of the swimming pool on the Sea Road between Littlehampton and Rustington and it suits me, life guards on duty who pay attention and pool right temp. and clean. Changing rooms look as they could do with a freshen up but generally clean. As others have found the lockers are often missing keys which can be a nuisance. I believe there are plans for perhaps a new pool altogether or refurbishment

2 Thank AngelaLittlehampton