“Have Never Let Us Down”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Arun View

Arun View
Price range: US$21 - US$31
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Have Never Let Us Down”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife & I together with two friends visited The Arun View on the evening of 23rd May,for dinner and were once again delighted with the meals we were served,my wife had Steak & Ale pie which was full of meat withexcellent pastry I chose Fish & Chips (Cod) together with my friends wife once again excellent value,lastly my mate chose a Curry Dish( Masala).The two ladies the chose Ice Cream for sweet again excellent,we gents had Treacle Tart with Custard,Cream and we also managed to get some Ice Cream.
We ordered a bottle of Wine,for the ladies while we had beer,the entertainment was excellent and we finally left at 23.45hrs four very very satisfied customers.We shall return.

Woking, United Kingdom
“Nice End to a Nice Day”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had a nice day in Littlehampton and visited the Arun View for something to eat, Must admit I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary but I had the special of grilled skate and what a pleasant surprise. It was excellent, The whitebait starter was also good and the staff very friendly and efficient, Shall certainly return when in the area. Slight problem in that there will be a limited service until September due to flood defence work so best to check first.

1 Thank Martin D
Droitwich, England, United Kingdom
“Superb Fresh Fish”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were recommended to try this Restaurant and I have to say it did not disappoint. Indeed it was superb in every way. The choice of Seafood/Shellfish Starters and Fish Main Courses proved to be of an extremely high standard. My two elderly sisters, my wife and I enjoyed an excellent meal. The Prawn Cocktails were excellent and my Crab Starter was above reproach. For Mains three of us had Skate Wings and one a whole Plaice. Again these were excellent and very good value for money. Including Coffee and Drinks at Table it worked out at less than £25 per head.

1 Thank Ian M F
“Great service”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Very friendly with great service.
Food not too bad.
The starters are a good size and value. Even the garnish was fresh, did not look like it had been partying in the kitchen all night.
I had the daily roast and it was ok only a really bad chef could ruin a roast dinner and luckily they have a good chef..
My mother had the duck, which for our liking needed a little longer to cook, but ss I said food was good and it was tasty.
Although the kitchen closed st 2.30 they let us sit and enjoy the rest of our afternoon with a fabulous view.

Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“right on the water.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is one of the better pub/ restaurants in and around L,hampton being right on the waters edge and looking along the river, good priced pub food and a better that the average pub food which is the norm these days.

• Visited March 2014