My daughter wanted a night in a hotel as her tenth birthday present so we went all out and booked a stay at the South Lodge. It was the right choice. From being greeted by name on arrival to every member of staff we met wishing her a Happy Birthday, she really was treated like royalty.
The room was gorgeous, the food in the Camellia was exquisite, the grounds (particularly the rockery) are beautiful. The staff were all unfailingly helpful and met our needs before we even knew we needed them.
It was the most amazing weekend, and although it cost nearly the average weekly wage, me and Molly had the best time, so we think it was worth it and will be back next year for her 11th birthday.
Many thanks to all the team for making it so magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel West Sussex/Lower Beeding