We stayed at South Lodge for two nights (I bought the package as part of a Charity auction - but knew of South Lodge before). The hotel is superb and we were well looked after by the team there. The restaurants - The Camellia and The Pass were excellent. All in all a great weekend and if you haven't been, make sure you go,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel West Sussex/Lower Beeding