I booked a room here with a meal at The Pass for a birthday surprise for my husband. I was delighted when we arrived to be offered a free upgrade to a suite which was a gorgeous room with a fabulous view.
The meal in The Pass was truly amazing. A tasting menu of 12 courses which were all delicious. The service at breakfast was a little slow and we had to send our toast back as it was just warm bread (untoasted toast is a definite no no for me ! ) the waitress was lovely and dealt with our moaning with good humour !
I'd definitely recommend this hotel. Lovely atmosphere and wonderful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel West Sussex/Lower Beeding