please see my other review on The Pass restaurant that was really great - I feel the hotel for the location and cost lacked certain important elements, the Bar staff very polite and very helpful but understaffed and very slow. We had a very nice suite with a large and well fitted bathroom inc a TV in the wall, very nice beds and pillow and we slept well, nice well appointed furniture, flat screen TV and Bose sound system - BUT no air con just a tall floor fan and a flood in the bathroom has caused bad damage to the carpet in the bedroom - these 2 items badly let this hotel down for the money that we paid - it was nice, clean and comfy but not cutting edge :-( our breakfast was nice but arrived 15 minutes late to our room and no News Paper as ordered - we are however due to return in December for evening meal and a room for the night so who knows !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel West Sussex/Lower Beeding