I recently stayed at this hotel, and I wish I could stay longer. The staff were really friendly, the room was amazing, the bathroom well what can i say apart from HUGE, and the food was fantastic.
The view from our room were outstanding, being able to see the South Downs.
There are 3 walks you can do around the grounds, which they provide you with a map.
If I get the chance again, I wouldn't have any issues with staying at this hotel.
Thank you South Lodge for a wonderful night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel West Sussex/Lower Beeding