Stayed for one night as a belated Wedding Anniversary treat for my wife and, of course, me. Superb room, a wonderful panoramic scene over the gardens and lake and breath-taking views of the South Downs (also viewed in luxury from the sumptuous double bed). During our stay we booked for the Pass Restaurant and enjoyed a wonderful full flavour gourmet experience that is every bit as pleasing as the Michelin star promised. The staff both in the restaurant and general hotel are attentive when needed but never obtrusive. I thoroughly recommend this hotel, if you want luxury without pomp, efficiency without worry and peace with tranquillity stay here. its hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the Gold Award for 'Large Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2015, South Lodge is less than an hour from Central London and nestles amongst 93 acres of stunning woodland and parkland. A magnificent, former family country house - it's the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst indulging yourself with fine wine, gourmet food and unbeatable horizons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your South Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Lower Beeding
- South Lodge Hotel West Sussex/Lower Beeding