“Another level”
Review of High Hampstead

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Petworth
High Hampstead
Ranked #9 of 17 Petworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 March 2014

A very enjoyable stay. The accommodation was of an extremely high standard. We stayed in the main barn which has it's own living area with kitchen which was very clean and of a high specification. The en suite bathroom was exceptional and very luxurious.

Annabel was a truly lovely host, very accommodating and welcoming. Her breakfast the following morning was delicious. She recommended we ate it outside due to the hot weather which really added to the experience.

It is a lovely tranquil place indeed. Highly recommended!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank R A
There are newer reviews for High Hampstead

Reviewed 9 March 2014

A truly excellent stay in this amazingly quiet, peaceful location with a truly welcoming and caring host. We stayed on a short weekend break in March 2014, and will certainly come again.

Your host, Anabel has renovated this charming farmhouse and barn into a modern, warm and welcoming B&B. Every detail has been thought of and the building and surrounding area is stunningly beautiful for walking and hiking. We stayed in the larger apartment suite with plenty of space. Breakfast was exceptional - everything you could want and more. We will be coming back again.

Thank-you Anabel! G&K

Room Tip: The larger apartment suite was an amazing space and stunningly renovated. Well worth the modest cost...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G M
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This time I chose High Hampstead as my base for 3 days of business. I managed to work without any problems and I am still amazed at the tranquillity and relaxed atmosphere when still so close to London and the airports. The standards remain extremely high and I opted for half-board at the B&B where Annabel excels with her cuisine and accommodated my ever changing schedule. A lovely host, superb dinners and great value for money - so much better than the standard hotel option. I’m looking forward to my next business trip in the area.

Room Tip: The apartment
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael_516
Reviewed 28 October 2013

A family wedding brought my husband and I to this beautiful part of the country. High Hampstead was just 4 miles from the wedding venue and we were so delighted to have happened across, via Google, this quite superb B&B facility. From the moment we met Annabel, the owner, to the time we left, 2 days later, we had the most wonderful time staying in the apartment, which was both cavernous and luxurious. The bed was enormous and so comfortable and relaxing in the adjacent lounge come kitchen area we felt very much at home and had difficulty tearing ourselves away. To top it all, Annabel presented us with quite spectacular breakfasts on the 2 mornings we were there. When next in this part of the country, we will have no hesitation to try to stay at High Hampstead again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikajoka1
Reviewed 22 October 2013

High Hampstead is truly amazing ... I took my boyfriend away for a relaxing weekend to celebrate his birthday & our anniversary. I came across this little gem online as I was searching high and low for something special as I can not travel abroad due to being pregnant. High Hampstead was not too far for us to travel but far enough to feel remote and cosy. Annabel was a fantastic host and really did make sure we had everything we needed even though I did feel bad having to keep calling her across the drive in the rain she didn't mind. The apartment was spectacular with your own living accommodation and kitchen I was able to cook a special meal for us on the Sunday before our return home and sit down to watch movies. We also enjoyed a lovely meal at Noahs Arc pub on the Friday and again the staff were extremely polite, my partner ordered steak and when he gobbled through to the half way mark realised it was a bit too rare inside, we kindly asked the waitress if she could have it cooked a little longer they removed the dish and brought him a whole new dinner cooked to perfection. Brilliant customer service! We also enjoyed an amazing spa day at Park house and WOW it was worth every penny... Annabel does a fantastic job and her breakfasts are 10/10 THE BEST EGGS AROUND! We will be returning once the baby has arrived and will be recommending her and her home to our family ! Thanks Annabel xx Aimee & Ollie

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 186338Mimi_11
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed at High Hampstead for the whole weekend of our wedding for the nights of 6th and 7th September. We booked the whole place out with friends. We stopped in the apartment and friends in the 2 rooms. The owner was on holiday but she left us loads of goodies to eat in the apartment.

All the rooms are luxurious and beautiful. The showers are amazing, second to none. The bed linen is sumptuous and the surrounding are beautiful and relaxing.

The website does not fully show how lovely the place is. A true delight to stay in and an excellent wedding HQ for the weekend. Just sad we could not stay there longer.

Hopefully we will go back for our first wedding anniversary next September, this time on our own!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful and the apartment is gorgeous.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon T
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Myself and my family stayed here the weekend of my sisters wedding in the local area so took up all 3 rooms. The rooms themselves are all equally lovely, the main difference being the size available. Owners really nice and friendly serving us breakfast sat in the sun outside both mornings we were there - which was totally delicious! Beautiful location, couldn't ask for more!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Charlotte P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petworth
The Stonemasons Inn
#2 of 17 in Petworth
Buckfold B&B
Buckfold B&B
#4 of 17 in Petworth

Been to High Hampstead? Share your experiences!