“Fabulous and friendly breakfast”
Review of Tiffins Tea Room

Tiffins Tea Room
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Petworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: www.tiffinstearoom.co.uk
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Extremely friendly welcome, lovely hosts and one of the best breakfasts I've had. You could tell everything was locally sourced, including the marmalade which was just amazing....so much so, that I just had to buy a jar. Plenty of tea and even the toast was fantastic! Definitely worth another visit to try the coffee and cakes, which looked just as delicious.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Niki & Jackie who run the Tea Room are both incredibly friendly & welcoming.

Their food is always served hot and quickly and having eaten there a few times would highly recommend you to pop in and try some of their delicious homemade food.

Definitely a great place to visit if you are in Petworth

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Or a more leisurely one! I was on business visiting a customer in Petworth when I stopped at this place purely by chance. They offer delicious sandwiches and some hot specials as well as salads etc. They also offer an extensive range of speciality teas and coffees. With very good food (try the griddled chicken sandwich unless you're vegetarian) and attentive service I'll definitely return next time I'm in Petworth.

1  Thank Tex26
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We visited Petworth today and were looking for somewhere for a spot of lunch and quite by chance ended up in Tiffens Tea Rooms; I'm pleased that we did. We received a warm welcome, and friendly service throughout. We had jacket potatoes which were perfectly cooked (it's amazing how often people manage to over or undercook them) and a good size. We followed up with scones which were very tasty and came with a generous amount of jam and cream. I'd certainly visit again.

1  Thank Jimmy321
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Such a lovely tea rooms and such friendly service, was made very welcome and never rushed even when only haveing teas and coffee. good place