My Family and I were looking for a Easter lunch venue half way between Wiltshire and East Sussex, we chose the halfway bridge and weren't disappointed. Excellent food, very attentive friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend it! Thank you very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cleverly styled mix of restful shades, contemporary furnishings and quirky original features, our suite's decadent bathroom even allows you to watch a movie while you soak! With emphasis on boutique detail and maximum comfort, cafetieres with our own house blend of coffee and locally produced organic toiletries are indulgent finishing touches. For those quiet nights in each room comes equipped with flat screen Freeview TV and CD players. Some rooms also contain DVD players and a small selection of complimentary DVDs is available. Exclusive booking of Cowdray Barns can be arranged for corporate use, wedding parties or artistic retreats. Please contact us for further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Halfway Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halfway Bridge Hotel Petworth
- The Halfway Bridge Petworth, West Sussex