“The best home from home, great welome.”

Ashleigh Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Petworth
Ashleigh Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #14 of 17 Petworth B&B and Inns
leicestershire
“The best home from home, great welome.”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

The best accommodation for an installation team employed on a site near by, we had 3 bed rooms for 3 weeks and were looked after from start to finish, Made welcome, looked after well, arranged for evening meals , home cooked, very reasonable, choice each day. when team members took day off to go home, room left as was, not charged for whilst gone.
In short ,very nice folks who make you feel really welcome and valued, nothing was too much trouble, lots of privacy due to accommodation ,great wireless internet available 24/7.real working farm kids would love it.
recommended. Terry Switch Bowling Uk.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank BILENDERBY

Kent
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Stephen & Madeline were very welcoming (as were Gill and Jack!). The farmhouse is beautiful, the bedroom was huge and comfortable with a lovely view over the front garden. The breakfast was amazing - I couldn't finish everything on offer, which is unusual for me! I would certainly visit again, with no hesitation. I found the location very easy to find, and although I was worried about the proximity of a main road I honestly heard nothing with the window closed - even though my room looked out directly towards the road. Thank you so much, Stephen & Madeline - my only regret was staying just one night!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank SJWKent
London
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Unfortunately despite booking and paying to stay here some months in advance, and confirming my booking during the week of my stay, I was prevented from staying at the Ashleigh B&B because I did not check in at a time suitable to the owner. I was at a wedding but had informed the owner when I would arrive. Consequently I was left with nowhere to stay despite the owners being aware I was a lone traveller. To make matters worse I was not given a refund. This establishment should be clearer with guests, particularly on their website, of exactly what their terms and conditions are.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
4 Thank CremebruleeLondon
Surrey
Reviewed 3 December 2006

Three friends and I have just spent the weekend here and we were made extremely welcome. The accommodation is comfortable and spacious, set in beautiful countryside surroundings. We were made to feel incredibly welcome by the hosts, Mr & Mrs Thomas, who were both really lovely....cheerful, helpful and friendly.

The food was superb, especially the home-made bread. We would definitely return.

• Liked — The home-from-home feeling
  • Disliked — Trying to find it in the dark on an unit country lane!
  • Tips/Secrets — Just enjoy it!
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Rustyangel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petworth
Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa
#7 of 17 in Petworth
The Angel Inn
The Angel Inn
#2 of 17 in Petworth

Been to Ashleigh Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!