“very nice place to stay”

Best Western Plus Whitewater Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Harrison
United States
“very nice place to stay”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is a very nice Hotel and a great place to stay if you are in the area and need a place to stay I highly recommend this Hotel the place is nice and the staff is great. The rooms are big it is quite. The swimming pool is a nice pool well maintained we had a over all great stay

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Buenos Aires
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel is great! Recently redone. The lobby/breakfast room is warm and beautiful. The continental breakfast offers great choices, including healthy ones, like yogurt and fruits. I love the selection of teas! . The room was wonderful. Beautiful decor, thick towels, excellent linen quality, and the beds... they are the best I have ever seen in a hotel!!! The staff is warm and efficient and go out of their way to make you feel that you have a home away from home. Definitely a hotel I will go every time I get the chance, for business or pleasure trips!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are awesome!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
honesty17, General Manager at Best Western Plus Whitewater Inn, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Guest Satisfaction is our #1 goal. Thank you!!
Huntington
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We had a group and everything was awesome. Making reservations was easy and they were very helpful. Everything ready when we got there, quick to get to rooms. Great service, great rooms, great decor. Definitely would go back when in area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

honesty17, Manager at Best Western Plus Whitewater Inn, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank You for the excellent review on our hotel!
Arcola, Illinois
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We booked 2 rooms here with the ski package at Perfect North because of the great deal they were running. When we arrived to check in and get our ski lift tickets, we waited 30 minutes to be checked in because there was only 1 person behind the counter, and the process was very slow.

Once we finally got our rooms, they seemed very nice, very spacious and clean. But later that night, after a long cold day of skiing, we arrive back at the hotel to find that there is no hot water, in any rooms in the hotel. This continued into the morning and by the time we had left there at 10:00am the next day was still no hot water....the lobby was full of cold families who had not showered!

1 week later, I check my credit card statement, and I was charged for 2 rooms, even though the other person in my party who was staying in the second room gave the receptionist his credit card and told them to charge that. I also double checked that I was not going to be charged for his room when checking in and they assured me that that would not happen.

When I called the hotel to tell them to credit me the money back for the room that I did not stay in - they were not very apologetic and basically were very short with me on the phone. They said they would do it but I will have to keep checking my statement to make sure.

Overall, the customer service was terrible, and not having hot water after a long day of skiing was more than disappointing.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank taliamr
We truly apologize for any negative experience a guest encounters at our hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback on our guestrooms and cleanliness.
Noblesville, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We arrived late after tubing at the local ski resort. The staff was very cheerful and accomodating to us. I will definitely stay at this location again and have already recommended it to several other people. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the rooms are extremely comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to welcoming all guests to a quality experience at our new hotel in Harrison, OH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrison
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Comfort Inn
#2 of 7 in Lawrenceburg
Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West
Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg

Been to Best Western Plus Whitewater Inn? Share your experiences!