“Typical pizza place”

Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Harrison
Cuisines: Pizza
“Typical pizza place”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch on a Friday. Got the 3 meat calzone. It was OK. Service was slow and it was not crowded. If you need pizza in Harrison, it will be OK, not fancy at all, bring your kids.

• Visited September 2013

cvg
“Come West for the Best”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I had a baked Royal Hoagie with Banana Peppers and Italian Dressing. This little LaRosa's in Harrison Ohio is undoubtedly one of their best restaurants. The bread was delicious, like I remember from the 60's, there was a generous amount of all the appropriate ingredients, and when asked to do so they supplied the lettuce AFTER it was baked....pure perfection. Our waitress was friendly, on the ball, and a joy to watch since she so loved her job. I would gladly drive to Harrison to repeat this fine meal.

• Visited March 2013
Harrison, Ohio
“Clean restaurant with quick service.”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I like their new "healthier" pizza on their menu. We have eaten here many times and the restaurant & restrooms have always been clean. The service has been good and we get our food quick.

Visited April 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food, bad service.”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We went here on a Friday night at 9 and the dining room was open until 11. I was told that salads were not available. 15 minutes later salads were brought out for another table. I was then offered a salad after I said something to our waiter. Overall average food, pricey and bad service.