This hotel, situated in the South Downs area, belongs to HF Holidays and specialises in walking and other activities. The premium room we had was very spacious and comfortable. The manager and staff memebrs were very friendly and helpful. The small bar was quite well stocked if a little expensive. The food overall was very good but the hotel prides itself on serving fresh vegetables and if possible sourced locally. Root veg were served too often and peas (frozen) were only seen once in a week albeit that a fish dish was served every evening. There was a good vegetarian option plus an ommelette at each dinner. The lounge areas were very comfortable. The grounds include a small lake and quite large gardens. The outside swimming pool is a good size although a few more loungers would be ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the peaceful Sussex countryside, Abingworth Hall stands in eight acres of grounds, including its own lake and an ancient yew hedge avenue leading to fantastic views of the newly created South Downs National Park. There is a heated outdoor swimming pool, open in summer, and the main house boasts two lounges, a function room, conservatory bar, and 25 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Abingworth Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abingworth Hall Hotel Pulborough
- Abingworth Hall Pulborough, West Sussex