“Smashing B & B”
Review of Glebe Cottage B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pulborough
Glebe Cottage B&B
Ranked #1 of 8 Pulborough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a gem of a B & B with lovely owners Jackie and Greville. Our room with the en suite was gorgeous and had the most stunning view over the valley and River Arun. Every single item was catered for if you had forgotten it. Breakfast was just divine with a huge choice of cereals, fruit, etc., and the cooked breakfast delicious. Sadly we had to decline the Full Monty as we knew we would be eating a good lunch but our companions at the table indulged and it looked wonderful.

Definitely one to be recommended!

Room Tip: Our double en suite was fantastic but I expect the other room would also have been excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank NorfolkRoamer

Reviewed 4 July 2014

beautiful views, fantastic breakfast- huge selection and beautifully presented with lots of fresh fruit;, amazingly friendly couple who allow you your privacy but talk if you want to and the double en suite room was wonderful with every little detail being catered for.
I thoroughly recommend this B.B

Room Tip: double room with ensuite has the view of the countryside, fantastic
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank karen r
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Jackie and Greville are extremely helpful both before and after your stay there. When we got a bit lost they patiently stayed on the phone directing us to the B & B. The rooms were very well equipped with little extras that you would not find in hotels three times the price. Make up removal wipes, cotton buds, wonderful towelling robes, good quality linen/towels and excellent bath/shower gel. The breakfast is amazing with fresh fruit and a cooked breakfast to order. Will certainly return. Pulborough is an excellent base to explore West Sussex and Glebe Cottage is the place to stay. Would return.

Room Tip: The double room overlooking the downs with a dressing room and ensuite is lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank helenej52
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed expecting a bed for the night given the great price. But we actually got an amazing bed, bundles of fluffy towels, dressing gowns, a selection of teas in the room (and humbugs - sorry I ate the all) and the very best breakfast spread I can remember. What a find. Wholeheartedly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank PhilandAnna
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here at the end of April when we were down to visit our son. The house is delightful and the breakfast was superb. Thank you Jackie and Greville for such a pleasant short stay. We will certainly be using you again in the future.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Harry S
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I booked into Glebe Cottage for a one night stay, whilst going to a concert in Arundel.

Jacky and Greville were most welcoming and instantly made me feel at home. The front bedroom was lovely with the best tea and coffee facilities I have ever seen! The room also had lots of nice little extras.

I had a quiet and a relaxing nights sleep and breakfast in the morning was just as welcoming, and even more delicious, looking out at wonderful views over the South Downs.

I was very impressed by Glebe Cottage and would have no hesitation in staying here again, many thanks to Jacky and Greville for making me feel so welcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank NigeM07
Reviewed 12 May 2014

There was a lot to like about Glebe Cottage. There was a fantastic breakfast, served by very warm and accommodating hosts who let me in before the official time. The house is artfully decorated, and the location is great. Their garden is a bird haven, and you get to appreciate some of it from the breakfast table.

My only negative comment relates to my night's sleep. I stayed in the cheaper single room, and didn't mind its small size, but the boiler / water system was quite loud when it came on, and some fellow guests were up at 4am to go to Pulborough Brooks for the dawn chorus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo