This was such an out-standing 'get-away'... Casa Pericos was a beautiful oasis in the jungle. Yelapa itself is a great place to visit if you're in the area, but CP is extrodinary! The building is gorgeous, the setting beautiful, the furnishings beyond expectations and the service couldn't be better anywhere in the tropics, maybe in all of Mexico! An open air suite with vistas beyond compare - everything we needed for a wonderful weekend in Paradise! (Even their famous thunder-storm!)
Mi amigo and I spent two nights in Vista Romantica (# 2) and we both thought it was perfect! Mi amigo loved the bathroom, bigger then my living room! Two shower heads ! I loved the open living area with wonderful views; lounges and a table for dining or games virtually over the bay! One night we enjoyed an 'in-house 3 course dinner' orchestated by Carolina, the concierge. OMG it was the best. Imagine going to a fine restaurant for a great dinner and not having to drive home afterwards. (We fought over the left-over tortilla soup!) Carolina was there for everything we wanted or needed (even if we didn't now we needed it)... porters to being our luggage to, and from, the resort; recommendations to sights to see, what restaurants to visit, etc. The walk to the waterfall. even the walk TO this place is interesting! Couldn't tell you how great our 'mini' vacation was! Check it out for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Pericos, located on "The Point" in Yelapa only a few palapas down from Isabel's Beach, is the newest and most finely appointed Guest House/Vacation Rental in Yelapa. Casa Pericos, which translates as "House of the Parrots", are three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites rising within a beautiful jungle canopy filled with parrots and butterflies directly on the ocean. All three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites of Casa Pericos sleep up to 14 when rented together, but may be easily closed off to be two or three very spacious lofts, all with private baths and separate kitchens to accommodate our guest's needs.With breathtaking ocean and jungle views, calm warm ocean breezes, and waters teaming sea life literally at your front door, you will immediately understand why people are instantly lured to jump into the water before they even unpack ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Pericos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pericos Hotel Yelapa
- Casa Pericos Mexico/Yelapa