I took my partner to Yelapa to celebrate his birthday and we stayed at the most amazing place!!
Location is everything and Casa Pericos is by far, the best location away from the thumping discos, roosters, and ATVs yet only a 10 minute walk of oceanfront wonder to the quaint pueblo and all that it offers. We just returned from a 11 day trip of a lifetime!
The Casa is an architectural masterpiece, impeccably decorated and just a few yards to the ocean! There is a ramp directly into the best snorkeling area in the Bay and here it was like swimming in the Monterrey Bay Aquarium! Dolphins, turtles, tuna and tropical fish that swim with you! We even saw whales and manta rays that "fly"! Get up early to see this.
Casa Pericos provided free kayaks and snorkel gear and the staff of Delma and Angel attended to our every need. We would also recommend a romantic dinner cooked in your large kitchen by Juan and Celida that made us the best tortilla soup, fresh red snapper caught that morning!
Internet and free phone with a direct number to the owners if they are away. They are always helpful, know all of the "special" things to do and have the best fishing and tour/snorkeling boat with Captain Jay!
All floors are very special and unique. The top PentHouse is not to be believed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Pericos, located on "The Point" in Yelapa only a few palapas down from Isabel's Beach, is the newest and most finely appointed Guest House/Vacation Rental in Yelapa. Casa Pericos, which translates as "House of the Parrots", are three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites rising within a beautiful jungle canopy filled with parrots and butterflies directly on the ocean. All three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites of Casa Pericos sleep up to 14 when rented together, but may be easily closed off to be two or three very spacious lofts, all with private baths and separate kitchens to accommodate our guest's needs.With breathtaking ocean and jungle views, calm warm ocean breezes, and waters teaming sea life literally at your front door, you will immediately understand why people are instantly lured to jump into the water before they even unpack ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Pericos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pericos Hotel Yelapa
- Casa Pericos Mexico/Yelapa