I am long overdue in writing this review but I just started to make my summer plans for a repeat visit to Casa Pericos. (Stayed last winter)
After staying years ago in the town and on the big beach in the summer I found Casa Pericos which is out on the spectacular "The Point" overlooking the entire Bay of Banderas and the Yelapa Bay!
The best part of this location is that it is just a small handful of tropical houses that almost always have a cooling summer ocean breeze! The rest of Yelapa is much, much hotter in the summer.
The ocean is like tepid bath water and normally so calm in the summer. Sweeping, dramatic thunder storms (better than T.V. ,) come in normally at night or late afternoon and the jungle turns a brilliant, verdant green.
Butterflies, fireflies, and White Luna night butterflies make this tranquil house truly magical. Passion Fruit Margaritas from the sweeping balcony over the ocean and only the sounds of crickets and the ocean lapping at the shore below. The waterfalls are mesmerizing.
I could go on and on about this one in a million Casa but so much has been said in the past reviews.
Last year my partner and I vacationed at Casa Pericos then over to the Casa Pericos owners other, most fabulous hotel in San Miguel de Allende, the finest City in Colonial Mexico.
We hope to repeat it this year also. From the ocean to the mountains!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Pericos, located on "The Point" in Yelapa only a few palapas down from Isabel's Beach, is the newest and most finely appointed Guest House/Vacation Rental in Yelapa. Casa Pericos, which translates as "House of the Parrots", are three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites rising within a beautiful jungle canopy filled with parrots and butterflies directly on the ocean. All three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites of Casa Pericos sleep up to 14 when rented together, but may be easily closed off to be two or three very spacious lofts, all with private baths and separate kitchens to accommodate our guest's needs.With breathtaking ocean and jungle views, calm warm ocean breezes, and waters teaming sea life literally at your front door, you will immediately understand why people are instantly lured to jump into the water before they even unpack. Once settled in, take a soak in our Zen Soaking tub with expansive jungle and ocean views, or shower in our private outdoor shower pavilion, before enjoying a margarita on your balcony overlooking Banderas Bay. We are located in the quietest area of Yelapa on The Point, yet Casa Pericos is only a five minute walk to the village restaurants and two locals dance clubs, or 20 minutes walking to the main beach or nearest waterfall. Begin your journey with us below as we explore each of our three Indonesian-inspired loft suites at Casa Pericos and the eco-barefoot experience Yelapa offers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Casa Pericos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pericos Hotel Yelapa
- Casa Pericos Mexico/Yelapa