When you are seeking to escape traffic, noise, hustle and bustle and reacquaint with your inner self and the most important ones in your life, then it is time to visit Casa Pericos and Yelapa. In seeing the other "excellent" reviews it is difficult to add beyond what has already been written.
I am writing this review as I sit overlooking the ocean and the sun rising over the huge hilltops behind Yelapa. I look around to make sure this is not a dream.
Our 9 year-old daughter is so thrilled to explore the trails and shoreline at the front door of Casa Pericos. Today kayaks and snorkeling. She is intrigued by the numerous fish.
There are no cars although donkeys and horses are readily available for rent. Several great restaurants are a short walk away as is some entertainment. People are friendly everywhere you go. Delma and Angel at Casa Pericos can not do enough to make sure you enjoy your stay.
The air is as pure as it gets. The sound of the waves lapping on the shore is so peaceful. The "pool" is the Pacific Ocean literally at your front door and a few minutes away in the village is a large sand beach.
When you leave you will have memories for a lifetime and and a little piece of your heart will always remain at Casa Pericos.
Life is about the "journey" and we all owe it to ourselves to have our journey include Casa Pericos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Pericos, located on "The Point" in Yelapa only a few palapas down from Isabel's Beach, is the newest and most finely appointed Guest House/Vacation Rental in Yelapa. Casa Pericos, which translates as "House of the Parrots", are three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites rising within a beautiful jungle canopy filled with parrots and butterflies directly on the ocean. All three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites of Casa Pericos sleep up to 14 when rented together, but may be easily closed off to be two or three very spacious lofts, all with private baths and separate kitchens to accommodate our guest's needs.With breathtaking ocean and jungle views, calm warm ocean breezes, and waters teaming sea life literally at your front door, you will immediately understand why people are instantly lured to jump into the water before they even unpack. Once settled in, take a soak in our Zen Soaking tub with expansive jungle and ocean views, or shower in our private outdoor shower pavilion, before enjoying a margarita on your balcony overlooking Banderas Bay. We are located in the quietest area of Yelapa on The Point, yet Casa Pericos is only a five minute walk to the village restaurants and two locals dance clubs, or 20 minutes walking to the main beach or nearest waterfall. Begin your journey with us below as we explore each of our three Indonesian-inspired loft suites at Casa Pericos and the eco-barefoot experience Yelapa offers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Pericos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pericos Hotel Yelapa
- Casa Pericos Mexico/Yelapa