Pericos is the perfect balance between immersion and personal space. The architectural beauty offers perfect views of the entire bay and main beach while also giving you the personal freedom to relax and unwind at night. It is among the finest casas in all of Yelapa and will keep the locals wondering about exactly who you are to be staying in Pericos.
The first night we were there we saw Humpback whales from our balcony -- an excellent symbol foreshadowing the amazing 10-day trip to come. Carolyn made the trip an easy and joyful transition from hectic travel to the completely calming Pericos. She stocked our kitchen with everything we needed for a few days, including a great margarita mix, complete with Tequila. She also patiently answered our many questions about the town, restaurants and things we wanted to do like snorkel at a coral reef and paddle around the bay in the Pericos-owned kayaks. Come here and you'll want to stay... for a very, very long time. In fact some people never go home, as there is an expat community.
Do be prepared for two things: 1. There are no real barriers between you and the ocean. It took some time to get used to the waves at night while sleeping... but we're from Colorado and grew to love it each night. 2. It is a 5 min walk to town. A magnificently beautiful walk on a very good path, but may be trouble for elderly with knee/joint problems and sometimes you have to time the waves just right or risk getting wet.
Yelapa was like a paradise for my whole family and Pericos the oasis deep inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Pericos, located on "The Point" in Yelapa only a few palapas down from Isabel's Beach, is the newest and most finely appointed Guest House/Vacation Rental in Yelapa. Casa Pericos, which translates as "House of the Parrots", are three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites rising within a beautiful jungle canopy filled with parrots and butterflies directly on the ocean. All three romantic Indonesian-inspired loft suites of Casa Pericos sleep up to 14 when rented together, but may be easily closed off to be two or three very spacious lofts, all with private baths and separate kitchens to accommodate our guest's needs.With breathtaking ocean and jungle views, calm warm ocean breezes, and waters teaming sea life literally at your front door, you will immediately understand why people are instantly lured to jump into the water before they even unpack ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Pericos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Pericos Hotel Yelapa
- Casa Pericos Mexico/Yelapa