“I wanted to order the whole menu!”
Review of CAFE BAHIA

CAFE BAHIA
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Yelapa
Price range: US$50 - US$120
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: SORRY -- CLOSED FOR THE SEASON -- RE-OPEN IN NOVEMBER!! Fresh and delicious, creative and healthy, made from scratch with the best available ingredients. Lots of options for vegetarians, vegans, and those who avoid gluten. Kids menu too!
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had read prior reviews about cafe Bahai before arriving to yelapa but honestly they did not do it justice. I love and appreciate good food but cafe Bahai exceeded my expectations. The food was made with clean and high quality ingredients. It was the only restaurant where I have wanted to order everything on the menu! Soon I started to order two meals just so I can try a little bit of everything. The breakfast burrito, stuffed French toast, pancakes with the home made vanilla syrup, taco salad, shrimp casadilla, even their grilled cheese was amazing. The list goes and I better stop because my mouth is watering.
The service was so sweet and personable. I loved ken and Susan. They were honest and very helpful. I could tell Susan took pride in her little caffe as she should. It was truly a lovely place. We all fell in love with Rangel our waiter. He was awesome!
If you visit yelepa, cafe Bahia is a must try for brunch, lunch and dinner!

1  Thank Denisa A

Reviewed 11 April 2014

By the end of our trip, we started ordering twice the amount because it was that good and we had to try everything. Ken, Susan, and Rangel were so personal and helpful. You can tell Susan is passionate about what she does and it shows in her food. Probably the most health-conscious option in Yelapa (although who's paying attention to that on vacation?!)... but we did appreciate all of the information she gave us on the ingredients she used, why, etc...

Highly recommend. We ate there the majority of the time even though we tried to experiment other restaurants!

1  Thank JodiMock
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Sitting here amongst friends having downed a freshly squeezed OJ & eggs Benny! Was delicious! Highly recommended!

2  Thank Canadave61
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Both breakfast and lunch were wonderful!
Have eaten there for 5 years and it's always better than I remembered.
Worth a special trip!

1  Thank glesn001
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is the only place I saw tamarind in the cocktails. It was delicious!! Also had a veggie sandwich with goat cheese which was very tasty. All reasonably priced.

1  Thank Jennifer P