“Best tacos in Yelapa!!!!”

taqueria los Abuelos
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Yelapa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Los angeles
“Best tacos in Yelapa!!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

If you go to Yelapa México make sure you stop in and say hi to Fabian and his Family for some AMAZING Fish tacos.

Lauren and Xavier

2 Thank XLBurt

Yelapa, Mexico
“Good food, good value”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The beginning of this season welcomed the major expansion of what was previously a small taqueria into the realm of a major local restaurant. Fabian's menu is diverse and deeply routed in the bounty of the sea. Portion sizes are generous beyond belief, and his presentations bespeak his experience as a professional chef. During a recent visit, I ordered the mixed sea food burrito, and two different tacos made from blue corn maza. I managed to work my way through half the burrito and I was stuffed. The balance came home for an enjoyable dinner the following night. Abuelos should definitely be on anyone's short list for restaurant visitation. Better hurry though, he plans on closing for the season June 25. Buen Provecho!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Memo-Diana R
Sonora, California
“The perfect ending to our trip!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We were recommended to eat at Los abuelos by ken from cafe Bahai the last night of our stay. I wanted to cry that we hadn't found it sooner. But then again I would have gained a lot of weight due to the fact that the food was amazing and very reasonable priced. I ordered the chicken caesar salad, fish taco and a shrimp casadilla on the side. It was worth every bite that I had to order desert. I don't care much about carrot cake but this one was so good that I had to order one to take with us. It's was gourmet food at a reasonable price. A must try!!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Denisa A
Sonora, California
“THE BEST!!!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We were so incredibly bummed that we discovered this restaurant on the last night. It was unbelievable. The food, fresh, with a gourmet/American spin. We ordered twice as much because of the options and reasonable cost. The atmosphere was perfect. Very clean, ocean views. We even saw a whale while we were dining!

We would have eaten here every night if we had found it sooner. It was so fresh... the octopus tacos were perfect. The beef salad was fresh, full of flavor and texture. Everything was amazing. Much like an expensive restaurant in California, but with the homemade blue corn tortillas, perfect margaritas and very affordable price reminded us we were in the tiny village of Yelapa. Did I mention how bummed we were to have discovered this on the last night?!!

PS, the carrot cake was perfection. I am not a big carrot cake person, but this one was perfect.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank JodiMock
Edmonton, Canada
“Best food in Yelapa”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The chimichangas were sooo good. The sauces and little touches made the tacos and other food even tastier than usual. Also amazing salads.

Visited April 2014