“A Hidden Gem”

Add it.
Weber's Nusery Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I had not visited Weber's Nursery since it was the Mount Boyce Nursery some 15 years or more ago. Back then it was a good cool climate nursery with a nice little gift shop and an okay cafe. On the recommendation of a friend who lives in Blackheath, we visited the cafe for lunch. I was very pleasantly surprised by the upgrading of the cafe - it is surprisingly large, decor is simple and elegant, and there is an absolutely delightful outdoor dining area in the nursery area. Service, although not over efficient, is friendly and simple, home style food is cheap and delicious. My 3 friends and I all chose meals from the specials board, which had more interesting offerings than the set menu. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals; I had the Thai Green Curry with Shredded Prawns and noodles - absolutely scrumptious; only fault was there was not enough of it! My only criticism of this cafe is they don't offer an all day breakfast. The nursery it is well situated on the Great Western Highway on the Mt Victoria side of Blackheath, with ample parking outside and across the road. This cafe is a little ripper! I'll definitely return when I visit Blackheath again.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

great food and service in a really interesting extensive nursery. I had the BEST green curry prawn dish and will be back again for sure - terrific atmosphere :)