We stayed in the tree top cabin. The accommodation is only basic but has what you need. I would give this accommodation about a 3 star rating. The fire heater was great but when on made the bedroom upstairs hot so we left the window upstairs opens when made a difference. My husband is 6ft 2 and he was able to reach the window in the bedroom. I’m 5 ft 3 no way could I touch that window. I found the rooms a bit gloomy because the walls and ceiling aren’t painted they are left the chipboard colour which made the rooms very dark and uninviting. They advertised a restaurant but the staff said it’s only open for functions, I found that very disappointing. The grounds where nice but if you wanted to Bar.B.Q your meat you had to go to the communal Bar B Q which is find if it isn’t raining. Each cabin had a veranda and I think if the owners but a small B-B-Q on each it would make it that make nicer and intimate for couples. We loved the bird life I put small pieces of apple on our balcony and we had birds visiting us all day. I don’t think I would stay again to basic accommodation for me and the bed and lounge where very uncomfortable for my liking but most of all I found inside too dark and gloomy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the spectacular Blue Mountains from the comfort and tranquility of the award winning Jemby Rinjah Eco Lodge. A unique Australian ecotourism escape in the heart of the Blue Mountains.Get back to nature & replace the phones ringing with birds singing....Situated in the heart of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and mere metres to some of the most glorious lookouts and bush walking trails in the world. Here at Jemby on 16 acres of unspoilt Australian bush we have two styles of Accommodation.Secluded Eco Bush Cabins all fully self contained with kitchenette and slow combustion fire. Group shared Lodges with 18 beds, 2 bathrooms, with Bbq on own private verandah. Jemby is the perfect home base for exploring the hidden gems of the Blue Mountains a home away from home.We pride ourselves on our Eco friendliness, comfy accommodation. No bells and whistles here, just the sound of mother nature calling. .Why not have your next work Conference or team building event here with us at Jemby,. With a fully equipped Conference Centre in a picturesque part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel Blackheath
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge Blackheath, Blue Mountains