We have just spent two nights in one of the cabins. It is a very peaceful environment and close to bush walks. It is Eco-friendly but the cabins could do with some TLC. The fire is lovely and cosy and the cabins are comfortable and reasonably spacious but not worth what was charged. There is no storage or hanging space so one has to live out of a suitcase. The curtains are flimsy and hence outside lighting creeps in as does the early morning light. Also, there are quirky rules which if not followed can incur extra charges on credit cards if not followed - not a pleasant surprise to find after you get home! A car is a must as the cooking facilities are basic and the nearest eateries are several minutes-drive away. One visit was enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the spectacular Blue Mountains from the comfort and tranquility of the award winning Jemby Rinjah Eco Lodge. A unique Australian ecotourism escape in the heart of the Blue Mountains.Get back to nature & replace the phones ringing with birds singing....Situated in the heart of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and mere metres to some of the most glorious lookouts and bush walking trails in the world. Here at Jemby on 16 acres of unspoilt Australian bush we have two styles of Accommodation.Secluded Eco Bush Cabins all fully self contained with kitchenette and slow combustion fire. Group shared Lodges with 18 beds, 2 bathrooms, with Bbq on own private verandah. Jemby is the perfect home base for exploring the hidden gems of the Blue Mountains a home away from home.We pride ourselves on our Eco friendliness, comfy accommodation. No bells and whistles here, just the sound of mother nature calling. .Why not have your next work Conference or team building event here with us at Jemby,. With a fully equipped Conference Centre in a picturesque part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel Blackheath
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge Blackheath, Blue Mountains