All reviews loft room the ground floor gas fireplace king bed main building blue mountains the cottages lounge area beautiful grounds our wedding anniversary day bed underfloor heating private garden a lovely stay eating options continental buffet french doors
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I stayed in the garden room with my daughters for a weekend break. When we opened the door to our room we were pleasantly surprised to find a lounge area with fireplace.
Our room was tastefully decorated and very clean and modern.
The gardens surrounding the property are magical. Just walking around surrounded by nature. All cottages look nice to stay in. We didn't use the day spa but would definitely
book a treatment before we go next time.
The property is in walking distance to Blackheath restaurants and shops. The staff were very helpful in recommending a few restaurants for us to choose from in Blackheath.
They had a conference on at the time of our stay but you would never know.
I highly recommend this property if you want a quiet break. Truly beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Meagan I, Manager at Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear 524esther,

Nothing pleased us more than seeing our guest making the most out of the stay and truly embrace an unforgettable experience at Parklands Country Garden and Lodges.

Your feedback is not only lovely but very constructive. Every point you shared helps us to strive not only to deliver a consistent high quality service but to look further to the future when we can go above and beyond our guests' expectations. We are equally grateful that you will give Parklands another try and our team is already looking forward to making your future stay a brilliant one.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here as a weekend getaway from the city and it was gorgeous. The room we stayed in was perfect for a winter weekend. It had a fireplace, a big shower, a day bed, two tvs and a living space. We were overwhelmed by the amount of space we had when we walked in. It felt like we had our own little cabin in the woods.
They also have a large grounds and it was lovely to walk around the area and down to the duck lake one morning.
It is very expensive but the room was worth it, although my only issue was that one of the tvs didn’t work and when we mentioned it the staff seemed awkward and not sure what to say. But overall it was a lovely weekend away and I really believe I would most likely return in the spring or next winter!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Teddys_411,

Many thanks for taking the opportunity to share the experience of your recent stay at the Parklands Country garden and Lodges.

We are pleased that you found many aspects of our quality accommodation exceptionally satisfying and convenient. However, we are especially concern about the inconvenience you had with our TV and the imperfect assistance from our colleague. Our team always commit to serve with great passion, friendliness and warmth and we are disappointed to note that you found a member of us anything less than this. Please rest assured that will review and take appropriate action to ensure your next stay with us a seamless one.

Kind regards,

Guest Services Team
Parklands Country Garden and Lodges"

Reviewed 13 July 2018

This Lodge was very inviting and warm with its own fireplace. Located in Blackheath it is two villages up from Katoomba however, the peacefulness and friendliness of staff will keep you wanting to go back. I enjoyed entering the lodge from my own verandah and walking up the stairs to the loveliest ans spacious room. A great night.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank Aurelia106

Dear Aurelia106,

We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed the stay at Parklands Country Garden and Lodges very much. Many thanks for highlighting the warmness of our accommodation and service. My team shared your kind comment to each other and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We had the pleasure of attending a small wedding of under 60 guests and this was the most perfect place to have it. The service, the food, the ambience, the dining area were all just terrific - in particular , the service - polite efficient and very attentive.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear TeriSydneyAustralia,

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review of our Parklands Country Garden and Lodges. We are very proud that you made the most out of your stay and celebrated a special occasion in their bests. Our team appreciate every kind word you gave and hope to see you again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this spa for me as getaway since baby to recharge and relax. The venue is lovely! There is no doubt about that! I got there 5 mins early and was told my appointment wasn’t actually for 30 mins and when I questioned they said maybe I was told that time to fill in paperwork. I filled out the paperwork in 2 mins so sat in the waiting room for 28 and spent it double checking my email confirm time to check I wasn’t losing the plot. I wasn’t. I had booked a 30 min bath and a 1 hour massage. After some confusion about the times of my treatments I hopped in the bath which was WAY too hot. Put more cold in water and enjoyed it. My massage was lovely. Overall the treatment was great but I’m frustrated about the fact that it’s advertised as a 30 min bath (which when I arrived the girl said I’d only be in for 15-20 mins - which was enough based on the temp anyways) and a 1 hr massage. 1.5 hours and I was finished, dressed and paying in reception 1 hour and 8 mins. It’s disappointing when it’s such a lovely venue and you’re paying the money to reflect that, but they need to be more aware of the time of their services or update what they advertise so that you aren’t let down.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear lozzajane,

We sincerely apologise for the negative experience with our spa treatment. As you may know prioritising the highest quality service is our number one goal in every moment possible and learning that we have fallen below your expectation is something we like to address strictly to the involved departments.

While we cannot change what transpired that day, we can assure you it will not happen again. As appropriate measures and actions were taken place, our team hope that you will pardon this mistake and allow us another chance to recover your faith on the services of Parklands Country Garden and Lodges.

Yours in service,