“quality eatery”

Gunnedah Services & Bowling Club
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Gunnedah
Reviewed 27 May 2014

we often have a mean there , it is always good !! and real value for money. The atmosphere is pleasant and the staff are always helpful!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The wife and I have been going to the GS&BC for years, the food has improved out of sight over time given the change of chef, the decor and service is pleasant and the club is very friendly, we found the meals generous and well priced, we will be back and can recommend the club to all who enjoy a great feed and drink.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The restaurant at the Gunnedah Services and Bowling Club is typical Club food in the country areas of NSW/Australia. It is cheap, with specials on the quieter days of the week. Very good value for money.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I arrived in Gunnedah tired and hungry checked out a few pubs but decided that the Services Club looked a better bet.
And was I right!!
The Waitperson recommended their Fillet Steak, I chose the Surf & Turf variant and had a great meal.
Not only was the service quick and efficient, both for food and drinks, but the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. When it arrived my meal looked huge and I have to say it was one of the best steaks I have had in a long time.
I would certainly recommend this as a good place to eat.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We were travelling through from qld and found the service to be second to none and the food was fabulous. The restaurant was full but was still lovely and quiet for conversation. Made to feel very welcome and will stay here again, guaranteed.