“Best regional Aussie style Pizza”
Review of Terry's Pizza's

Terry's Pizza's
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Gunnedah
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Sydney
“Best regional Aussie style Pizza”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sure, Terrys doesnt make the most authentic pizza, but they sure are tasty! I am probably biased given I grew up in the area, but Terrys was always a special family treat we all loved and grew up with.
Thick fresh bases handmade on site, LOTS of fresh toppings, a great tomato base along with some of the friendliest service in the North West.

• Visited December 2013

Gunnedah, Australia
“Terry's Special”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Terry's is an buck against the trend of the franchise pizza outlets, Terry's stands alone on quality he's been in business for over 30 years in Gunnedah and should be held up to anyone as a model of how to provide service and a quality product to the client, his pizza is to die for and each visit the customer is made to feel very welcome and is always sincerely thanked for choosing a Terry's pizza.

• Visited October 2013
“Really good pizza and great service ”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Picked up a large pizza (family is the biggest) after a long trip. Heaps of toppings and a good base. Price is really reasonable when you compare it to the chains. 2 of us couldn't get through the large. Will come again sometime.

Gunnedah NSW
“Not exactly traditional”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

First of all, great friendly service. Very pleasant open and genuine.

Crust: Way too thick for my liking but plenty of people like it this way. I did request a thin base so I've no idea how thick a standard one would be.

Toppings: Wow! Kilos of the stuff, thumping great fistfuls of everything in sight. All ingredients seemed fresh and were tasty. However.... I just don't like pizza that way. I would prefer a more traditional Italian pizza ( yes like they are in Italy ) where less is more.

I really don't want to be overly critical of Terry's work here because the generosity of the serving is astounding and if that's what you like, then your in for a treat.

Suggestion perhaps? Maybe an option for a thin, less heavyweight pizza that relies on quality rather than quantity. I'd buy that.

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Not bad...”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

After a hard day's work and a hard drive I did an overnight stop at Gunnedah. I decided to treat myself to a pizza. Giving Eagle Boys and Domino's a miss I headed straight to Terry's. They've been going for 30 years (so I'm told) so must be doing something right and I liked the idea of them using local ingredients.

I didn't have any complaints about my pizza - the topping was ample, the base was just right and there wasn't a pool of grease on top.. I was going to try and save a couple of slices for lunch the following day but that didn't happen. I devoured the whole (family sized) thing in one sitting. It was pretty tasty

Certainly not a bad pizza but it is a long way from being "The Best Pizza Ever" as some other reviews might suggest. Maybe a little bit of local pride might have got in the way of objectivity?

Anyway, I'd go back if I was in town again.

• Visited December 2013