“above and beyond”

Ranked #1 of 2 Guyra B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“above and beyond”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

During our stay ron and brenda went above and beyond there service the service and the excellences was fantastic my husband had to be taken to hospital so ron and brenda helped me ring the ambulance and supportted me and my daughter through the upset of my husband being in hospital and in so much pain they took my daughter back to office and looked after her while I went to the hospital my husband was transfered to Tamworth so the next morning ron came over and helped pack my car as my husband was the only one that knew how to the support and kindness I could never repay when my husband gets better we will return there again thanks again for everything you both did for us during that time and then to top it of they offered to send my stuffed bunny that my husband brought for easter and my daughters stuffed bear back to us thanks so much I would recommend staying there and the beds are so wonderful to sleep in the rooms are so neat and so clean it so great

Room Tip: Room 17 and 19 they are all great thanks to ron and brenda and most of all they are always making im...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank KYLIE551

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We highly recommend The Guyra Motor Inn as the best place to stay. We travel to many places. Finding Brenda and Ron a very hospitable couple offering a wonderful wealth of knowledge, comfortable and superbly cleaned rooms. Excited to see all your improvements inside and out. Thank you and we will definitely be returning to stay with you again soon.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SharonandMarty H
Taree, Australia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of the Guyra Motor Inn! Heading back from Inverell last November (2013), my car decided to play up. (Bad wheel bearing). The owners at the Motel were so, so helpful. Letting me know where the local mechanic was in the main street, asking if there was any way they could help me that night, and even letting me keep my items in the room the next day until my car was fixed and ready to go. I would have been lot without them, and it would have been a very uncomfortable night sleeping in my car if it wasn't for their help.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the service could not be any higher. Hope to stay there again soon. (Under better circumstances but).
So if you are passing through Guyra and need a place to , remember the Guyra Motor Inn. And again, a bit thank you to the owners. :-)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Mel A
Brenda E, Owner at Guyra Motor Inn, responded to this review, 7 April 2015
Thankyou Mel. We know how hard it is sometimes when things don't go right. Glad to be of assistance.
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant, we (family 2 adults 2 kids and a baby) stayed in 1 of 4 family rooms available at the guyra motor inn and found it large and spacious even with a portacot set up, the kitchenette in our room was a BONUS. Ron and Brenda are great as is there motel. Beautiful and clean (great job cleaners) and the beds are better than mine at home, with plenty of tea and coffee (which you normally never get enough of).
What can I say? Great job to all at the Guyra Motor inn you will be seeing US again Soon

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Kelly H
Launceston, Australia
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Guyra is a great place to stay for a break on your trip with lots too see and there is no better accommodation than Guyra Motor Inn with modern, comfortable and clean rooms which are progressively being upgraded. Ron and Brenda offer you a friendly nothing is too much trouble type service. I have travelled up and back from Tassie a number of times to visit family in Qld. and I haven't found any better value for money accommodation anywhere.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Ian H
laanecoorie
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Convenient, pet friendly accommodation, as a half-way stop on the New England Highway is the Guyra Motor Inn. The air-conditioned rooms are clean and spacious with the bathrooms to be upgraded.(as of early November 13)The hosts Ron and Brenda are very hospitable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sue r
Brisbane
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We were staying in Guyra and travelling backwards and forwards to Armidale over the long weekend as our son was playing in a Rugby Tournament. It was last minute accommodation and we were just feeling lucky to have anything at all. The rooms are tired but they are warm and clean which in April is important. The beds were also comfortable. The cars were housed under cover which was another bonus. Attached resteraunt is fabulous with awesome coffee!! Friendly staff. Many thanks

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank BrisbaneFroggy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Guyra
Top of the Range Retreat
Quality Hotel Powerhouse Armidale
Armidale Motel
Armidale Motel
#4 of 23 in Armidale

Been to Guyra Motor Inn? Share your experiences!