Inverell Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Jillaroo Motor Inn(Glen Innes)
TripAdvisor
Glen Innes Motel(Glen Innes)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscentre of towngreat locationthe main streeta ground floor roomshower recessaustralian hotelstreet noiseelectric blanketsan overnight stayhot showera great stayrooms are cleanthe air conditioningwater pressuremini barnataliemotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Location was great but the room we were allocated was very disappointing. Whilst the room was very clean with an excellent bathroom the bedroom was very small with virtually no storage space ( 500mm hanging rail only). We had to store our suitcases in the car to make the most of the available space. Furthermore there was not a great deal of comfort in the room as there was only space for a small bistro set. However the room service breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.

Room Tip: Request a larger room
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DrasanWales
Reviewed 31 March 2013

After a long drive it was great to be greeted by a friendly face and to have our room ready with no hassles. Our only issue was the position of the room because of the noise from the staircase in front of our room. There were children on the upper level and they were the worst as they jumped up and down the steps. We were also woken at 2am by people coming or going,,,, who knows.

This aside, the Motel is in a great central location handy to everything. Breakfast was on time and pretty tasty. Great value and position especially as we had breakfast included. Would happily stay here again but would definitely stay in a different room.

Room Tip: I would not recommend the petite double. This is only because of the position as our room was behind the stairs and the noise of people going up and down them was dreadful.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Welltravelled5558
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Stayed last night and the Hotel was excellent
Service at font desk at checkin was wonderful and staff were very helpful
Followed the advice on trip advisor and had a meal in the bistro next door although wished I hadn't as it was the worst meal I have had in a pub in my life. Meat was overcooked to buggery and I should have swapped it with the sole of my work boots.
The only issue I had this morning was that someone forgot my breakfast
(Which I had booked in and completed The sheet the night before for 0645) however McDonald's was a good backstop
In short nice little hotel which has been done up, stay away from the rubbish meals at the pub next door and have a backup for breakfast if it does not arrive when ordered
I would stay there again as it is central to everything

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank 373RESQ
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Great location, great value! Stayed in a family room which was large and clean. Very comfortable beds, clean linen, and even electric blankets helped keep us toasty warm. Bathroom was clean. Couldnt fault a thing and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Recently stayed at this motel and was very impressed with location, cleanliness, service, and value but it was the attention to detail that I was most taken with. Cute gardens, original and interesting wall hangings, quirky knick knacks all with a touch of sophistication and style. Inverell in general is the most charming town on the New England Plateau and this motel enhances the image.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple