“A little bit of heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunrise Massage Therapy Services

Sunrise Massage Therapy Services
Uniontown, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A little bit of heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Hope Boden was the therapist and she was excellent in every way. The massage was not too firm or not too weak. Conversation, which I usually don't engage in during a massage, was light, fun, and humorous! When I left, I was totally relaxed and felt great!

Visited May 2013

Akron, OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic, Relaxing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

Started going because I bought a Groupon package for 3 1-hour massages and I don't think I will use any other place! Very easy to make an appointment. Relaxing setting and great customer service. I go to Hope who is a fantastic masseuse and who can provide relaxation or help you work out kinks you may have. My boyfriend has also used Sunrise and is happy with the experience. Have been to many different massage places and have had the best experience here. Overall great experience.

Visited December 2012