“The Best”

Harry Nanya Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Wentworth
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This was one of the best aboriginal tours I have ever taken. Graham was friendly & open he has an outstanding view of the history of how his people had once lived. His future visions for how the land is today is very understandable. Thanks Graham for opening our minds beyond the ordinary we have not stopped talking about it. Tables were set for us like an outback restaurant and a buffet picnic served to us with a variety of meats, salads and bush tucker, you can eat in a restaurant anytime but this was so much more than we expected and no-one does for themselves anymore.
We were a group of 6 that will all be joining you on one of your two day tours in the near future.
Thanks for everything Graham

1  Thank Bob W

Reviewed 11 June 2013

A visit to Mungo National Park is a must when visiting the Wentworth-Mildura area and we chose this tour company because we hoped to mix the archaeological science with the romance of the Aboriginal Dream Time. What we got was a half baked opinion piece on ancient history. There was so much that our guide claimed to know more about than "the experts" that at the end I wasn't sure whether any of it was true. His lecture on gay rights also was lengthy, unnecessary and out of context, All that was a pity, because the piece and tranquillity of the National Park is wonderful, as is the sense of a tangible link with pre-history. Well worth the visit, but take your own guide book.

9  Thank blakemanny
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Graeme the tour guide is rude and frankly has no clue what he is talking about. His ideas on Race and genealogy are simply racist and his opinions on everything! range from insightful to utterly ridiculous, (Don't bring it up with him hes aggressive and wil talk ov. During lunch he proceeded to say that homosexuals have nothing in the world and he would be piloting his "gay" family to Mardi gras, "Will you wear a ribbon Graeme". His response. "No I’m not gay". He then proceeded to ask for an apology from me and my girlfriend as we are young and white and there forth responsible for a massacre in 1850. I’m legitimately not joking. It is astounding how many contradictions this man made. I am a physiotherapist with 3 years of anatomy at university under my belt. Telling me that "you have no idea". Is ridiculous. This tour is a joke. Graeme is a joke... Read the reviews but the positive ones must be from the company as no one on my tour had any fun or found the 45 minute explanation on aboriginal weather patterns remotely interesting. Stay away.....

6  Thank cameron T
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Tour guide was knowledable and entertaining. However, I felt the tour was lacking. Given the cost, I was expecting a dinner in a lodge but we sat outside in the heat and surrounded by flies galore to eat a picnic tea consisting of meat slices and salad...in the BBQ area. I was disapointed given the price. You are paying for a guide and sald as the entrance fee to the park is minimal. The tourist ofices plug this tour for some reason wheras the other tours offer a meal in a lodge and they are cheaper so be warned

1  Thank missmound99
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Very interesting tour with Graham who is an Aboriginal from the country he guides you through. So he has a lot of things to talk about the landscape and history of that place.

A must do if you stay or come through Mildura.

2  Thank White Eagl e