“Consistently Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Springwood, Australia
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We've visited Blue Mist Cafe quite a number of times now and the food and service have been consistently good. The menu is varied and offers good quality cafe food. Portions are filling and the flavours enticing. The service is welcoming, attentive and prompt. The decor is comfortable, the toilets clean. The book shelves upstairs are my downfall, I can't leave without new additions to my reading list. However, this is part of the experience, sitting, browsing, reading, eating, all very enjoyable. The range of books on offer is quite extensive. I've eaten here with my wife and groups of four numerous times and am yet to hear a complaint about any dish offered. The coffee could be hotter, especially on cold days but the fresh fruit juices on hot days are excellent. Blue Mist accepts cards. It is a popular cafe for good reason so it is worth making a reservation. Street parking is limited but there is a public car park over the road. The fact that the locals support the cafe strongly says it all.

• Visited July 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Fantastic little cafe, we went twice then decided to reserve a table for the next day too because it was so so busy . Restaurant quality food at cafe prices, friendly prompt service. I had the salmon special which was cooked to perfection my partner had a big breakfast which he just managed to finish, it was all very yummy.

North East
“Very pleasant lunch!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped in Wentworth Falls looking for a place for a late lunch. The menu looked interesting so in we went. The place was full but we got a table and it was very good. My husband rated the Steak and Kidney Pie to be one of the best he has had. Our daughter and I enjoyed our choices very much, too.

Sydney, Australia
“An unexpected joy”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

A freezing winter's Sunday afternoon and we decided to try this tiny cafe. So glad we did. The friendly welcome, the lovely atmosphere was only the beginning. A great menu that even a person with loads of allergies and intollerance could find joy with. After deciding on a scrummy early afternoon tea we settled in for a quiet conversation while everyone else seemed to also be relaxing and enjoying the warm, friendly charm of this tiny cafe. There are only about 8-10 tables many are for couples. A few tables outside (too freezing for all but the most hardy) are all nonsmoking. A small bookshop is out the back to check out as well. We will definitely be trying this place again. Be warned it is popular. The only thing I had a problem with was the tiny size of the chairs and the spacing of the benches from the tables in some corners. Being somewhat larger than normal I was limited to where I could sit.

1 Thank Lesley N
Sydney
“Service with a bit of wit thrown in for comic relief!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Staff with a great sense of humour. Allan & Nicky run a very busy cafe in sleepy Wentworth Fall, with just the right amount of witty repartee to make sitting enjoying breakfast or lunch a comic skit! Allan's humour might not be to everyone's taste, but it's refreshing being around someone who doesn't suffer fools! The food is great & the fresh juices are perfect!

2 Thank lyonsong