“A great Golf course !”

Wentworth Falls Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Wentworth Falls Country Club is the premier golf and social club in the Blue Mountains.The Club was established in 1913 and designed by one of the great Australian golf course designers, Dan Souter PGA.The golf course is less than 90 minutes from Sydney and only 55 minutes from Parramatta, along the M4 Freeway and Great Western Highway.Wentworth Falls Country Club is not just a golf course; it is a complete experience. The extensive Clubhouse facilities offer comprehensive corporate packages. The modern restaurant serves both 'a la carte' and buffet meal facilities and is open every day for lunch and Wednesday through to Saturday for dinner, as well as serving morning coffee and afternoon tea.The restaurant is ideal for functions, parties or special occasions, with corporate entertaining or wedding packages being a speciality. The bar is open daily, with special late hours available on application.
“A great Golf course !”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

A great course with attractive flora and fauna, and highly recommended for anyone visiting the Blue Mountains

Visited July 2014
WFCC, Manager at Wentworth Falls Country Club, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Hi Naysan
Thank you for your comments on the course here at Wentworth Falls Country Club as we are always trying to improve our quality and service. We hope you enjoyed your visit with our Play N Stay partners Jenny & Peter at Naini Tal Bed & Breakfast. We hope to see you some time in the future.

Chatswood, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Good Home Style Cooking in Comfortable Club Setting”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

First I have to declare that I am biased - my partner and I came to this club so many times we thought we'd join it ! So we're social members. But having said that I will tell you that the Club dining room has a lovely outlook over the club golf course, especially nice on a sunny day or a summer's evening. The staff couldn't be any more helpful and pleasant, and the food is very good for Club food - I would rather go here than any of the local hotel dining rooms some of which are quite expensive these days. We are semi regulars at the Friday night special smorgasbord and buy a ticket in the meat raffle which adds a bit of fun to the evening. The venue attracts a nice polite friendly and unassuming patronage. So if you want a night out that doesn't "break the bank" or lunch in casual pleasant surroundings, don't overlook the WFCC!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank SydneyTraveller185
Hello SydneyTraveller185

Thank you for your review of the club and the Friday Night Carvery Buffet at Wentworth Falls Country Club. We appreciate your positive feedback on the quality of our food which we are always aiming to maintain at the highest level while keeping it affordable. We hope to see often and look forward to welcoming you.

Mossman, Australia, South Pacific
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over priced and rude”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I booked into the club on a friday evening for the buffet dinner. The girl in the restaurant was lovely. Everything was great until the dessert arrived right next to our table and the chef was loud and rude to us when we went to help ourselves we had to use dessert spoons as there were no other utensils.
Then heard the chef clearly call us a bunch on pig's.
It was a massive let down As we dont often spend nights together as a family and for $27.00 it was a bit much for the way we were treated.
The club has great potential but definitely needs some work.

I hope that he was just having a bad day because I cant see alot of people returning to pay that price to be spoken too like that.
all in all an average night made better with the lovely men running the meat raffles.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank dugan89
WFCC, Manager at Wentworth Falls Country Club, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear dugan89

Thank you for your review. It was good to hear that you enjoyed the Friday night Carvery recently. I would like to apologise for the unfortunate interaction you had with our chef. We have invested a great deal of time and resources in our customer service and I am disappointed to hear that this happened. We are known as a friendly and professional club in the Blue Mountains and we value feedback regarding your experience. Please feel free to contact me on email manager@wfcc.com.au or at the club on (02) 4757 1202.

Regards
Leura, Australia
“Requires better Management Supervision”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

That diners come in wearing shorts and thongs is not the fault of the chef, but management should implement a dress code for an establishment calling itself a "country club".

This said, I was favourably impressed by the Friday buffet - the only times I have been to the WFCC - there was a good choice and for "group cooking" it was really quite good. Nice crispy roasted loin of pork and a variety of baked vegetables was done well.

But the sour-faced male person who presides at one end of the buffet table, and almost reluctantly carves the meats etc. needs a lesson from management on graciousness, professionalism and PR.

Visited January 2014
WFCC, Manager at Wentworth Falls Country Club, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear copix009

Thank you for your review we appreciate our customers feedback as we improve our offering and professionalism. Our Friday night Carvery dining is always of the highest quality and we are glad you rated it well. We have spent considerable resources lately to make sure our staff are welcoming and customer service professionals. One of our staff members Jackie recently won a Rotary Pride of Workmanship Award for her excellent customer service. Having said that we note that your interaction with our staff was not up to our usual standard and we apologise. Please contact me by email manager@wfcc.com.au or by phone at the club on 02 4757 1202 to discuss this further
Atlanta, Georgia
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Nice Meal during a stop on our Blue Mountain Tour”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Lovely Country Club nested in the Blue Mountains, reminded me of some of the golf clubs in the North Georgia, USA area that I've visited with my dad over the years. Nice view of the golf course from the club house.
The stop at Wentworth Falls Country Club was part of our Blue Mountain tours out of Sydney.
When we arrive our meals was brought to the table almost immediately. The meal consist of baked chicken, fish, chips, salad, vegies and desert. The club house had a nice bar to grab soda or a drink and they even have a dozen or so slot machines if you feel lucky.
I gathered that a couple of tour groups use Wentworth Falls as a resting & food stop but I did notice a bunch of locals having lunch also. The regular menu looked good to me we daily specials, so if you are in the area and want to sit down and have a fresh lunch with a nice view of the mountain and golf course, give Wentworth Falls a try.

Visited April 2014
WFCC, General Manager at Wentworth Falls Country Club, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Davis S
Thank you for your review.
We have worked hard to improve and maintain our service and quality and I am glad you enjoyed your visit. We have many tourist coaches visit us each day and it is always valuable to receive feedback from our customers, I thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you, your friends and family sometime in the future. I hope you had a safe and pleasant holiday.