Friendly welcome. The room was sparse but quite comfortable. I didn't care too much for the lime green walls. Mostly clean apart from the grout in the shower and the colony of little insects living there. The basin leaked at the bottom, but both basin and toilet were nice and clean. A peaceful night's sleep but the fridge (which is ancient) was quite noisy. The breakfast (included in the cost of the room) was of decent quality. We had the cooked breakfast on one of the days. This was quite nice, although I'm not too sure about the mushroom bread. Our 5 year old son loved the games room, which has a pool table in it, and an assortment of board games, mostly in poor condition with missing pieces. Ok value for money, but I think that next time we'll plan ahead and book somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, Australia