The young couple running this B&B were thoroughly accommodating. The room was spacious, airy and clean. Also a good size de suite. The only downside was that there was no air-conditioning, but a ceiling fan. Would not want to be there on very hot nights. The cooked breakfast was delicious and there is a good sized billiard room in the games room. I would highly recommend this venue to my friends and would definitely stay again. Thank you very much! Gina, Melbourne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, Australia