We only stayed one night, wish we could have stayed longer!! The area is very peaceful and the views were outstanding. The room was simple, bed slightly small but it had everything we needed. We loved the little gestures offered like the 'help yourself' port to be enjoyed by the fireplace. The breakfast was great with lot's of choice and the homemade bread was delicious. It was a real hideaway and made our special weekend memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, Australia