I stayed here on a three day retreat. The atmosphere is warm and friendly this is a family run hotel/chalet. The rooms were clean and yes a bit dated especially the bathroom, bed comfortable but could go a few new pillows; however the view is lovely. Meals were simple and filling the same for the breakfasts. Just about all food is grown on the property. I found peace in the garden just listening to the black cockatoos flying over and sounds of the bush: there are bush walks or swim in the pool, short walking distance to the village. The morning mist is lovely over the valley. There are plenty of rooms for conferences etc. I have given it a average rating as there is room for improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, Australia