I would describe my stay at this resort as being of relaxing visit.The hotel staff were all freindly,they made me feel very comfortable.I was welcomed by calming relaxing music when I first entered which gave me a instant feeling of calmness.The hotel itself has great views of the mountains,offers pool access and a 2 hour walk track throughout the mountains..Nearby activities,resturant and shops were easily accessed if needed. The hotel theme is based on positiveness,which you will see positive quotes located throughtout the hotel, which I found to be enlighting.The contenital breakfast was fabulous as the chief uses whole foods instead of processed foods.The rooms were quite comfy,i personally enjoyed the old stlye building setting opposed to the more commercialise type of building.Would defenitley come back in future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, Australia