My 'new' husband, Darren and I were recently wed at The Hideaway Retreat, and we had what was the most glorious day of our lives.
All of our family and friends were easily accommodated. Each and every single guest had a wonderful time and we have been spoiled with their well wishes for now and our future together.
The Hideaway Retreat is indeed a glorious venue, and the most perfect setting I can think of to get hitched!
The scenery is breathtaking, the venue extremely comfortable, and the staff only too willing to help and provide any assistance we required.
Our guests were all impressed with the venue, as were we, and the addition of a bagpipe player set the scene for a wonderfully romantic wedding. Made it we think!
We will definitely be back!
Colleen & Darren Neale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, Australia