We organised an event at the Hideaway and stayed the weekend with family and friends. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful, ensuring that everything was where it needed to be - despite the unpredictable weather.
If you're after foxtel and a fully stocked minibar this isn't for you, this is a proper mountains escape - plenty of local wildlife and fantastic views. The walk (from the back of the property) down to Fairy Nymph's Dell is also well worth a go, take a picnic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, Australia