“Great experience”

Add it.
Restaurant 22
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hard to find listing as their website only contains thier logo. It is listed on the "Entertainment Book" website as a new restaurant and their phone number is 02 4577 5422 and they are open for lunch and dinner Tuesday to Sunday from 1130am until 10pm. they are my new favourite restaurant.
Kurrajong, Australia
“Great experience”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Our first time to this local restaurant and we were very impressed. Staff were great, very attentive and helpful. The food was great, lovely blend of flavours. Had the bruschetta then entrees of beetroot risotto and garlic prawns, followed by mains of salmon and the skewer with 4 meats. Meals were of good size and very good value. My husband could not finish his skewer as it was a very generous serve! No room for dessert this time, so that will be a treat for our next visit. We will definitely be dining here again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mossflower

Orange, New South Wales, Australia
“Amazing yet simple!”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The food was simple but a beautiful blend of flavours and reasonably priced. The restaurant had just opened when we arrived but is well worth the visit

Visited September 2011
Sydney Australia
“fantastic food, staff and atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Beautiful setting, Helpful staff. Food is awesome. A must for everyone.Excellent value for money. I had the scallops for entree, my husband had the garlic prawns and he said they were the best he has ever eaten. Next course I had the duck breast melted in the mouth hubby had the surf and turf. We also had desserts. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. High recommend you try.

• Visited August 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Great meal, great restaurant”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Went here on a night away from the city with my wife, the building seems to be an old home, very warm and homely. We had the beef carpaccio, chicken and duck. All were fantastic, the beetroot risotto with the chicken especially. Prices were very reasonable given he quality of the meal. Service was nice and relaxed, again making the place feel homely. Would probably make the trip out of the city again just to go back.

Sydney
“Variety, Value, and Vegetarian options....best restaurant in the region.”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I love this restaurant. I would eat there every day if I could, but time does not allow me to. Food is 5 star, creativity is 5 star, staff are 5 star and it is definitely value for money. Vegetarian options are important to us and we are always impressed. If you call ahead (48 hours) you can order a pigs head amongst other strange delights. Ouch.....not my kind of thing, but it is apparently delicious! They even have tap beers which includes our favourite "One Fifty Lashes"! It is by far the best restaurant in Windsor, though I think it is the best in Western Sydney. The owner is really nice and a bit of a sweetie too! One problem though, I can never eat it all and I want to!

• Visited May 2012