“Quick and easy”

Stir Crazy Noodle Bar
Ranked #29 of 66 Restaurants in Windsor
Reviewed 25 January 2014

You can select what you want and it is fresh cooked for you. Reasonable flavour and caters for meat eaters and vegetarians alike. Pricing is ok and the food is served at the tables reasonably quickly (depending on how busy it is). Have dined both in and take away - neither are fancy but are value for money as it is freshly cooked. Will go there again.

There are newer reviews for Stir Crazy Noodle Bar

Reviewed 2 June 2013

We went there expecting great things...not so much however. The atmosphere and the décor is lovely - actually much better than Mongolian grill. We soon learned however that this was the best part! If you order the buffet dinner you have to pay for wraps, pay for rice, and pay for cheese or sour cream. $1.50/little container of sour cream is absolutely insane! Any other restaurant would include this in the price. In addition, the meat selections were poor. Rather than having 3 types of beef there was just "beef" and "chicken." The vegetables were soggy BEFORE they were cooked and they were no better once they were cooked. Our waitress kept disappearing and when we asked for the bill and she brought it, she was gone an additional 20 minutes afterwards. While eating the beef was tough and almost inedible. I didn't think it was possible but the vegetables were even soggier while I was eating them, than they were in the containers. I am used to stir fry being a fresh, delicious, healthy experience. This was not. Will never return.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

The food is inauthentic (I didn't expect much else), and even though it averages at approximately $15/meal and despite the large quantities.
The flavours are off/bland, and the meal isn't cooked very well.

My family and I couldn't finish even half the bowl individually.

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Well it's Mother's Day my husband rang at 5.10pm and was told half an hour for delivery! So an hour later my husband rings 2 c where the order is and is told it's on it's way. We live less than 10 mins away..... Another half an hour goes by and my husband rings again... Is told it's on it's way! So just b4 2 hrs goes by we get our dinner! Well mine had 4 pieces of chicken 2 pieces of baby corn and the 4 pieces of broccoli were way over boiled! There were 5 times the amount of noddles the sauce was tasteless. Extremely unhappy this was my nite off cooking 4 Mother's Day and they absolutely ruined it! Never again bad bad and!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

A fast food style takeaway noodle bar liked size portions and service was fairly quick
food was OK cooked to order with choice of meat and type of noodles and sauces
A good healthy option to fish and chips or pizza
One of several restaurants avalable in Thompson square with outside dineing
Not bad value overall but Thai is much better